Thursday 23 February 2012

Scripture Memorisation Tools

Scripture Memorisation Tools


Scripture Memorisation Tools

Posted: 21 Feb 2012 11:57 PM PST

Here is a blog post from the becoming saturated blog.


Scripture Memory Resources

O how I love your law, it is my meditation all the day. – Psalm 119:97

I recently wrote an article here about the value of memorizing Scripture, called Great Tool or Old School. I hope in the days to come to flesh out the Christo-centric nature of the discipline in a bit more detail, but you'll have to keep checking back for that one. Since I also did my dissertation on topics relating to the spiritual discipline of memorizing Scripture, its relation to Christian anthropology, and its effectiveness in discipleship, I thought I'd send out a few resources for you. I think I'm aware of practically everything that is available to build your ability in this area, but you may have a link for me that I don't list. If so, comment away, I'd love to know about it!
Books:
Websites:
  • Memverse.com – A spectacular online memory tool
  • Fighter Verses – Memory verse system for children and parents through Desiring God
  • Impress Kids – Online memory tool that is a companion to your ongoing church discipleship, uses the verses you are already promoting as memory verses for the week or month
  • Memlok - Bible memory software
Organizations or Other Resources:
Yep, that's pretty much it.
But his delight is in the law of the Lord and in His Law, he meditates both day and night. -Psalm 1:2

SBTS Archive: Archaeology and the Bible

Posted: 22 Feb 2012 11:59 PM PST

Looks like some interesting stuff on archaeological evidence for some of the events of the OT.

Have a look at the SBTS Archive page.



Archives and Special Speakers

No comments:

Post a Comment